A Sleeping Giant - Waltonchain

Waltonchain reminds me of antshares when I first invested, a coin with a great team and tech, but lack of proper marketing until the rebrand.

Today Waltonchain owns numerous patents, has an already working product, and is partnered with multiple multi-billion dollar companies & government contracts.

I wanted to make others aware of the potential they have and I think they have been drowned in the noise of the current markets hype.

Please check out these links describing their partnerships & products:

 

I believe Waltonchain has a lot of important information that the community would be interested in seeing, and wanted to present a shorthand way of getting that.

submitted by /u/wtchodl
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2zTf6gw

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Death of Bitconnect – When Crypto Turns Ponzi Scheme

Pure PoW Distribution of an ERC20 Token?