I Have to Give BitGrail Credit

Something went wrong last night when trying to move some XRB from my BitGrail wallet to my RailWallet, it said the transaction had been completed (was no longer in my BitGrail wallet) but the deposit never showed up in my RailWallet. I was freaking out thinking I had just lost about a $1000. When I clicked on the reference number on the transaction it said "invalid block". I created an open ticket and sent them a message on Twitter hoping that there was some chance to get this resolved, well in less than 12 hours I not only received a response but they made things right by manually depositing my RaiBlocks into my wallet. As much shit as they have been given I give them a huge amount of credit, any other exchange would have either responded a month later or my money would have been gone. Props to BitGrail for resolving the issue.

submitted by /u/CaptainMorgan78
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2C2SNqG

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Death of Bitconnect – When Crypto Turns Ponzi Scheme

Pure PoW Distribution of an ERC20 Token?