RaiBlocks (XRB) is literally revolutionary

I can't believe it I have been invested in Bitcoin since 2015 and multiple other ALT's since November but RaiBlocks is something else. Forget all the fancy features other coins have RaiBlock does one thing and does it PERFECTLY! I just sent .00008 XRB (worth absolutely nothing) and it took less than 4 seconds to send and my receiving wallet received exactly that WHAT. Holy Shit, While I wish bitcoin and other alts the best but I would love to see XRB replace Ripple in the second place spot on the market cap. RaiBlocks is the FUTURE!!!!!!

submitted by /u/ayyadosama
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2Crxpz7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Death of Bitconnect – When Crypto Turns Ponzi Scheme

Pure PoW Distribution of an ERC20 Token?