Which new coins will be big in the new year?

Hey guys, I'm wondering what your thoughts are on new coins to invest in for the the new year. Personally I have a stake in Raiblocks but the market cap there is growing a lot so I'm looking for some other coins to get into.

One coin I have been liking that is very new to the exchanges is DeepBrain Chain. This coin will decentralize difficult computations for AI and allow for computers around the world to process / contribute to the computing power necessary for AI to perform tasks.

Anyways tell me about your picks and why we should research more about it. Thanks

submitted by /u/teh-monk
[link] [comments]

from Cryptocurrency news and discussions. http://ift.tt/2DFpeMu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Death of Bitconnect – When Crypto Turns Ponzi Scheme

Pure PoW Distribution of an ERC20 Token?